The Conference Planning Committee is dedicated to making the Fifth Annual Conference on Native American Nutrition our safest and most accessible gathering yet! To help ensure adequate social distancing for Conference attendees, we will be limiting the number of in-person tickets available. Additionally, for the first time ever, there will be an option to join the conference virtually!
In accordance with CDC and MDH guidance and in an effort to make sure our guests and staff remain safe and healthy, we kindly ask that all attendees review the following information. For this event, we ask that you and your guests:
- Stay home if: you are feeling ill, experiencing any symptoms, have tested positive, or have recently been in contact with someone who has tested positive for COVID-19; regardless of your COVID-19 vaccination status.
- Practice social distancing where appropriate.
- Utilize the provided hand sanitizer stations.
- Wash your hands frequently.
- Review the MDH and venue’s guidelines for keeping others safe:
- The venue of the event, Mystic Lake Center, adheres to the following comprehensive health and safety procedures. In accordance with the CDC guidelines, we encourage guests to wear face coverings when indoors except when eating or drinking.
- The Minnesota Department of Health recommends mask-wearing in specific indoor settings, including large group gatherings. Full MDH guidelines can be found here.
The Conference on Native American Nutrition will provide masks and hand sanitizer for those who request it.