The Sixth Annual Conference on Native American Nutrition will be held September 10-12, 2023 at Mystic Lake Center.
Mystic Lake Center
2400 Mystic Lake Blvd.
Prior Lake, MN 55372
The ride services Lyft and Uber are generally the cheapest options to get from the Minneapolis-Saint Paul International Airport (MSP) to Mystic Lake. You will need to download an app to a smartphone to use these services. Rides average $30-$40 one way for a car that fits 3 people, and $60-$80 one way for a car that fits 5 people.
- At MSP Airport, your ride will pick you up on Level 2 of the Green Parking Ramp, above the Ground Transport Center (follow signs that say "app-based ride services")
- Select "Hotel entrance" to check into your room first if you're staying at Mystic Lake Casino Hotel
Taxis average $75-$90 from MSP to Mystic Lake. Follow signs for "taxi service" at MSP to level T. Airport staff can assist you in obtaining a taxi if you need.
Ride sharing from the airport to Mystic Lake
We've created a google spreadsheet for people to find each other who may be arriving at MSP at the same time. If you'd like to share a ride, fill out this spreadsheet, and check the form a few days before you leave to see if there are folks arriving at the same time as you. Please note that there is a separate tab for 5/21, 5/22, and 5/23. If you're interested in carpooling with other people on the spreadsheet, please email each other to exchange phone numbers and connect at the airport.
- From MSP, get on MN-5W/State Hwy 5W
- Take I-494 W
- Take exit 10A to merge onto US-169 S
- Take exit 112 for Canterbury Rd towards Scott County 83/Mystic Lake Dr
- Use the left 2 lanes to turn left onto Canterbury Rd
- Continue onto Mystic Lake Dr
- Turn right onto Dakotah Pkwy and your destination will be on the right